For professional pricing call 1-800-392-1171 for discount activation.One box contains two bottles - part A and Part B. ( 12 boxes per case)
CariFree CTx4 Rinse contains four of the five CTx treatment agents.
- pH Neutralization
Available in mint, or apple, two 4oz bottles, approximately 11 days of use per box (when used twice daily)
- Reducing the oral bacterial bio-burden
- Neutralizing decay causing acids
- Fluoride for remineralization
- Patients with decay
- High and High/Extreme risk patients
- Patients tested with a high biofilm challenge
- Patients with a high oral bio-burden
- Patients with bad breath (halitosis)
- Patients with sensitivity
- Patients undergoing cosmetic or restorative treatment plans
- Alcohol Free
- 11% Xylitol
- Patent-pending pH+ technology
Use daily after brushing and flossing. Shake each bottle before use. Using the measuring cup, combine 5 mL of component A with 5 mL of component B (10 mL total). Vigorously swish the combined 10 mL of rinse between teeth for one minute, then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Do not dilute. Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Do not rinse with component A or component B alone.
Menthol, Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Xylitol
Natural Flavors, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Xylitol
Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite
Supervise children's use. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If you experience any unusual symptoms, stop use and contact your dentist.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.